Monday 15 October 2012

'You ain't seen me, right?'

I wouldn't say this was a direct quote from Malcolm, but that was the gist.  Of course, once someone says 'don't look at the camera, just act like I'm not here', look at the camera is all you can do.

Over the last 2 weeks, marvellous Malcolm Hadley has been lending us his significant talents once again, but this time in the area of moving and still images.  Asking no more than a free lunch and to be utterly ignored, he has taken some amazing stills and film for us.  Thank you Malcolm.  The pics are amazing and I will include a couple in a moment.  I cannot blame Malcolm for the fact that my chins seem to have multiplied in a number of the images, or the fact that I am whiter than a snowstorm in the Canadian rockies. My genes, rather than Malcolm's amazing talents are to blame.  I will also never tie my apron above my non-existent waist again.  As I said, love the photos, especially the ones I am not in.  I do not wish to sound ungrateful in any way.  Malcolm, we love you.  Thank you.


I can't wait to see the moving images.  In addition to all the exciting media production, we also served some rather lovely food.  Embracing the onslaught of October, we served up warming autumn ministone soup and warm roasted tomato and potato salad.  In honour of national chocolate week, like a need an excuse, dessert was a choice of either brownies or choc chip shortbread.  Ironically, the sun shone, but everyone loved the seasonal fare anyway.  Roll on the cold weather, I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment